A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mumford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mumford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospital Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumford graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mumford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mumford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Mumford practice?
Dr. James Mumford practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.