A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mumford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mumford, Family Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mumford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospital Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumford graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mumford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James DR Mumford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mumford practice?
- Dr. James Mumford has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mumford practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.