A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mumford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mumford, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mumford
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mumford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mumford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospital Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumford graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mumford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mumford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Mumford practice?
- Dr. James Mumford has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mumford practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.