A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Muns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Muns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Muns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Muns practice?
- Dr. James Muns has 1 office location.
Dr. James Muns practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.