A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Muns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muns
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Muns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Muns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Muns practice?
- Dr. James Muns has 1 office location.
Dr. James Muns practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.