A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Muntz, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muntz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Muntz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muntz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Muntz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Muntz practice?
- Dr. James Muntz has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Muntz practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.