Otolaryngologists

5130 Linton Blvd
Ste B4
Delray Beach, FL 33484
561-495-5537
Locations and availability (1)

|  Wonderful bedside manner, including the nurses and staff  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

I woke up one morning with ear pain and found Dr. Murata's practice via internet search. I called and they took me that very morning, without an appointment.I'm normally nervous about going to *any* doctor, but I was relieved when I noticed that the staff and nurses were very pleasant, caring, and respectful.Dr. Murata himself was also very kind and caring. He cracked jokes with me, was interested in my hobbies and work. He also knew his stuff and explained to me in simple terms what the issue was and what the solution would be. Overall, Dr. Murata is a genuinely kind person who happens to be really great at medicine too, a wonderful combination.

|  Great diagnostician  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

I had been to four other Drs but it was Dr Murata who was able to diagnose my problem and treat me correctly. he was very thorough with his history taking and able to answer all of my questions.I have found a true Dr who really paid very good attention when I explained my symptoms and now I am well.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

very caring, answered all of my questions

|  Insane prices  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

I went in for a simple check up and the doctor put this thing up my nose and takes like 5 minutes of time. He ends up charging 274 dollars for this.... This is complete bull and i refuse to pay him. I will never return to him and I will be telling everyone to be careful of this thief!