A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Muse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Muse practice?
Dr. James Muse practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA and Jacksonville, FL.
See Brunswick Urologists.