A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Muse is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Muse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Muse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Muse MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Muse practice?
- Dr. James Muse has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Muse practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA and Jacksonville, FL.
See Brunswick Urologists.