A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Musich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Musich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Musich graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Musich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Musich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Musich practice?
- Dr. James Musich has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Musich practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.