A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Myer is Good. Dr. Myer has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Myer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Myer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Myer practice?
Dr. James Myer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Benson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Nogales, AZ.
See Benson Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Myer, Dr. Jaime Myer, Dr. Santiago Myer, Dr. Jacques Myer