A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bowen, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bowen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Bowen DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James N. Bowen practice?
- Dr. James Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bowen practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Pediatricians and Flagstaff Psychiatrists.