A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bowen, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bowen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Bowen DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James N. Bowen practice?
- Dr. James Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bowen practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Pediatricians and Flagstaff Psychiatrists.