A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Cho MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James N. Cho practice?
- Dr. James Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ashtabula, OH.
See Ashtabula Internists and Ashtabula Cardiologists.