Dr. James Cho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2011
What goes here?Been Ignored!
Was not happy with this doctor, he acted like I was a bother to him, spoke to me very little. Went to him for a follow up after tests, told me very little, I'd ask questions, kept telling me shush, he appeared to be reading the results of my test and acted like he hadn't read them yet. Then tells me to make another appointment then at that time we will talk...never went back to him again!!! Very concerned about heart problems I do have or may have, to put my mind at ease, somewhat anyway. What is with this doctor, just found out through a cat scan (not related) to any heart problem, it was noticed they had found a small aneurysm around my heart. My regular doctor told me this as he read the report, he said to have it checked again a year from now....what?? My regular doctor told me I need my head checked, last appointment he said I don't have a brain, didn't think that was very funny!! also said I need to get married!!! What!!! He won't listen to me!!! It isn't all in my head it's all real... Totally fed up with the ACMC clinic doctors here in Ashtabula although there may be one or two good doctors. I'm not a hypocondryac, I feel doomed, guess I need to move on before it's too late. Unreal all of it!

June 8th, 2010
Dr. Cho has been my parents' cardiologist for over 15 years. He has always taken exceptional care of them. He explains fully what he is doing, he listens to their questions and concerns. He even personally calls them when the need arises. I would highly recommend him. We will be sorry when the day comes that he retires.