The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Doll
Dr. James Doll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westwego, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA (and 3 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. He speaks English.
Dr. James Doll has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. James Doll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westwego, LA.
Dr. Phuong Vo
Marrero, LA 0.88 mi22
Dr. Cori Morrison
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
New Orleans, LA 1.74 mi12
Dr. Victoria Dimitriades
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
New Orleans, LA 1.74 mi11