A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gardner, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gardner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery-Face
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholas Gardner MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Gardner practice?
- Dr. James Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gardner practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Plastic Surgeons and Summit Surgeons.