A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Glenn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenn
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glenn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Glenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newman Regional Health
- Newman Memorial County Hosp, Emporia, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholson Glenn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Glenn practice?
- Dr. James Glenn has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Glenn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Emporia, KS.
See Emporia Orthopedic Surgeons.