A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Glenn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glenn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glenn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Glenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newman Regional Health
- Newman Memorial County Hosp, Emporia, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholson Glenn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Glenn practice?
- Dr. James Glenn has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Glenn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Emporia, KS.
See Emporia Surgeons.