James Harris Is this you?

Have you seen James Harris?

June 6th, 2017

Wonderful

Dr. Harris is the most caring doctor that I have been fortunate enough to get to know.

April 16th, 2017

Top Cancer Doctor in South Florida!

Dr. Harris treated my daughter, Tracy Schneider, for Leukemia. We were going to MD Anderson and Dr. Harris followed their protocol. Both my daughter & myself loved Dr. Harris. He was wonderful and caring, and helped in so many ways. If he disagreed with the protocol we were following, he didn't hesitate to call our Dr. out in Texas and they would discuss the best way to go. I would highly recommend Dr. Harris for anyone suffering with cancer.

October 16th, 2016

I've been a patient for 30+ years and have never seen a more caring, experienced Doctor. He treats each patient as a person an individual you know he has your best interest at heart. I can never fully express my thanks for his care over the years for me and my husband.

September 26th, 2015

Uncaring - a robot

After my aunt was transferred Harris with cancer and very weak after many rounds of chemo, he decided to blast her body with more chemotherapy that made her extremely week and depressed. No other doctor I know of now would ever treat a later stage cancer patient who was already weak with chemotherapy. Quality of life should be considered first....not more chemo. Horrible experience . He never even bothered to call me to send condolences after my aunt passed. Old standards in treating cancer. There are better options today. Do your research.

July 2nd, 2012

Dr Harris is my ongoing oncologist at the Palm Beach Cancer Institute. I was diagnosed in 2006 with stage 2 breast cancer. He worked openly in tandem with my surgeon and plastic surgeon to create a smooth transition to my next phase of medical care. He completely keeps on top of the latest research and easily explains each new medical gain. I have found in the past that some Doctors feel defensive when you question their protocol. I am in complete awe at his knowledge and bedside manner. I feel absolutely that my remission is due to his experience and care. And his staff have been around for years, which tells me they all like working for him. They are extremely professional and at the same time, comforting. When given a choice of Oncologist, I would only allow myself with Dr. James Harris.

April 4th, 2011

Wonderful, wonderful doctor.

Dr. Harris was there for my mother no matter what time of the day or night. He is a wonderful doctor with a wonderful and caring staff, particularly Joan, who is heaven sent.

October 22nd, 2010

Professional & compassionate Dr. who is very competent and who is right on top of his game. He's by far one of the best doctors I have ever been too. He has kept me alive for many years and has helped me maintain a good quality of life. His operation is run tremendously well from the top to the bottom. Keep saving my life. Just a "miracle man".

August 13th, 2017