Learn more about Dr. James Iglehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Iglehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglehart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iglehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Iglehart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglehart graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Iglehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast PSYCH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Iglehart MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Iglehart practice?
- Dr. James Iglehart has 1 office location.
Dr. James Iglehart practices Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.