A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Iglehart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglehart graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Iglehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast PSYCH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iglehart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Iglehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James N. Iglehart practice?
Dr. James Iglehart practices Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Iglehart, Dr. Jacob Iglehart, Dr. Jacques Iglehart, Dr. Jaime Iglehart