A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Iglehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Iglehart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Iglehart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglehart graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Iglehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast PSYCH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Iglehart MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Iglehart practice?
- Dr. James Iglehart has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Iglehart practices Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.