A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Iglehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Iglehart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglehart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iglehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Iglehart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglehart graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Iglehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast PSYCH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Iglehart MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Iglehart practice?
- Dr. James Iglehart has 1 office location.
Dr. James Iglehart practices Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.