A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kenny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kenny, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kenny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James N. Kenny practice?
Dr. James Kenny practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.