A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kenny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kenny, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kenny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholas Kenny MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Kenny practice?
- Dr. James Kenny has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kenny practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.