A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Medical Center O.S.F.
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Lee DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James N. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Pediatrics near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Pediatricians.