Learn more about Dr. James Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Palmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James N. Palmer practice?
Dr. James Palmer practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.