A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nelson Parker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Parker practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.