Learn more about Dr. James Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Riley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nelson Riley DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James N. Riley practice?
- Dr. James Riley has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Riley practices Family Medicine near Brewer, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Brewer Primary Care Doctors.