A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stengel, DO is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stengel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James N. Stengel practice?
Dr. James Stengel practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Stengel, Dr. Jacob Stengel, Dr. Jacques Stengel, Dr. Jaime Stengel