A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wang is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wang has 22 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nien Chin Wang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James N. Wang practice?
- Dr. James Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Wang practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.