A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nabwangu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nabwangu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabwangu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabwangu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nabwangu, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabwangu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nabwangu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Regional Medical Clinic - WHPB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Nabwangu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Nabwangu practice?
- Dr. James Nabwangu has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nabwangu practices Neurological Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Neurological Surgeons.