A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nabwangu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nabwangu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nabwangu, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Nabwangu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Regional Medical Clinic - WHPB
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Nabwangu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Nabwangu practice?
- Dr. James Nabwangu has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Nabwangu practices Neurological Surgery near , .