A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nachbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nachbar, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachbar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nachbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nachbar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nachbar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Nachbar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Nachbar practice?
- Dr. James Nachbar has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Nachbar practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cream Ridge, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.