A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nachbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nachbar, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachbar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nachbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nachbar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nachbar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Nachbar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Nachbar practice?
- Dr. James Nachbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nachbar practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.