Dr. James Nachbar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Nachbar?

September 18th, 2011

I am thrilled with the Lasek surgery. It was exactly as expected in fact better.

September 18th, 2011

lasik eye surgery

The doctor and his staff were very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. The surgery was quick, painless and quick. I am so happy with my experience and I can see so clearly. I would recommend them to anyone.

September 11th, 2011

ESSENCE OF PROFESSIONALISM

Dr. Nachbar is the epitome of professionalism with a cordial, warm, friendly and compassionate manner. I had no questions since I had done extensive research into my cataract condition and the approach, in the main, that would be implemented for its correction. Following his thorough examination of both eyes and determinations regarding the extent of correction needed, Dr. Nachbar carefully reviewed with me each of the surgical steps which would be implemented. He was, as I indicated to him, EXCELLENT.Dr. Nachbar was waiting for me in the surgical area with that same friendly, warm congeniality and as each step of the surgery progressed it followed along exactly as he had explained it would. The surgery took less time than the pre-surgery preparation. I was in absolutely no discomfort at any time during the surgery. I eagerly look forward to my right eye surgery which is already scheduled. My left eye, which was the more seriously cataract impaired, is now at 20/20 my right eye surgery correction should qualify me for aircraft pilot training. I have already recommended Dr. Nachbar and South Jersey Eye to a friend with whom I was speaking a few days after the surgery when I learned during that call she was approaching need for cataract surgery.

September 8th, 2011

LASIK story

I have worn thick glasses or contact lenses since grade school. I have friends who saw Dr. Nachbar for LASIK. He turned away some friends because he didn't think they were good candidates. This made me feel comfortable so I decided to see him too. His staff was great. Lots of personal attention. He gave me a thorough exam and explained everything. He has his own LASIK laser (I felt safer since no other doctors touch his laser or his equipment). The surgery was a breeze and I saw 20/20 when he examined me the next morning. What a great experience. I recommend him to everyone.

January 17th, 2010

Great eye surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Nachbar by my family doctor. She sends all her patients to South Jersey Eye Physicians, and all of her cataract patients to Dr. Nachbar. He even did surgery on her mother! That's a good enough referral for me. I wasn't disappointed. He is a very caring doctor - one you feel comfortable with from the very beginning. I had my cataract removed in his surgical center and now I don't wear glasses any more. A strong positive recommendation.

February 20th, 2009

Cataract surgery

Dr. Nachbar operated on me for cataract and now I see great! I'm really happy with my experience. He even called me on the phone to see how I was doing! I'm sending all my friends and family to see him now.

March 8th, 2017