A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nachiondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nachiondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nachiondo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachiondo graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nachiondo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachiondo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Nachiondo practice?
Dr. James Nachiondo practices Gastroenterology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Gastroenterologists.