A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nackley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nackley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nackley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nackley graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nackley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Nackley MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Nackley practice?
- Dr. James Nackley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nackley practices Gastroenterology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Gastroenterologists.