Dr. James Nahlik MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 24th, 2009
Awesome--so great he shouldn't even be rated on the same scale with other doctors
Dr Nahlik gives his patients his CELL phone number and, get this, he answers it! He is amazing! Office staff? He makes your appointments when you call by looking at his calendar on his phone! I don't mind him answering his cell while I am in an appointment because he has always answered my calls--never had to leave a voice mail. He tells you he'll call you right back. He is an MD that specializes in ADHD though so he is probably afraid that if he doesn't answer, you may lose your phone in the meantime, or have your phone turned off for not paying the bill. He is the greatest. I feel like I should not really be telling everyone, though, because I want him all for myself. He is on staff at Missouri Baptist in St Louis, but he sees patients in his office there, too. Specializes in attention, so the ADHD parent and child can see him together. My daughter who is ten years old loves going to see him. He knows how to talk to her and he coaches the parent too. He treats you as a whole person, and takes a lot of time with you.