Learn more about Dr. James Naifeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Naifeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naifeh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naifeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Naifeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naifeh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Naifeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Naifeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Naifeh practice?
- Dr. James Naifeh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Naifeh practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors.