A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Naifeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Naifeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naifeh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Naifeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Naifeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Naifeh practice?
- Dr. James Naifeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Naifeh practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors.