A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Naifeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Naifeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naifeh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Naifeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Naifeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naifeh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Naifeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Naifeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Naifeh practice?
- Dr. James Naifeh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Naifeh practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors.