A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Naifeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Naifeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naifeh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Naifeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naifeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Naifeh practice?
Dr. James Naifeh practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Family Physicians.