A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nairus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nairus, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nairus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nairus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nairus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nairus graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nairus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Nairus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Nairus practice?
- Dr. James Nairus has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nairus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Surgeons.