A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Najarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Najarian, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Najarian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Najarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Najarian practice?
Dr. James Najarian practices Nephrology near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Nephrologists.