A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Najarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Najarian, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Najarian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Najarian MD is a male Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Najarian practice?
- Dr. James Najarian has 1 office location.
Dr. James Najarian practices Nephrology near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Nephrologists.