A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nakashima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nakashima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakashima
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nakashima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nakashima, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakashima graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakashima has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- St. John Medical Center 10/20/1998 Active Current Rheumatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Nakashima MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Nakashima practice?
- Dr. James Nakashima has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nakashima practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Longview, WA.
See Longview Internists and Longview Rheumatologists.