A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nakashima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nakashima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nakashima, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakashima graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Nakashima has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- St. John Medical Center 10/20/1998 Active Current Rheumatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Nakashima MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Nakashima practice?
- Dr. James Nakashima has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nakashima practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Longview, WA.
See Longview Internists and Longview Rheumatologists.