Dr. James Nalley MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Kennesaw, GA

September 2nd, 2015
Have been seeing Dr. Nalley for 15 years. Simply the best in the business.

December 22nd, 2011
Dr. Nalley is not sanitary
I do not have any complaints with Dr. Nalley's staff they are professional and courteous. My complaint is that Dr. Nalley is not sanitary or concerned with hygiene when he is examining my child. For example, he will enter the room and see a paper towel that has been left on the floor from a previous patient and pick it up and put it in the trash. Then without washing his hands he will proceed to examine my childs eyes, mouth, and ears. I had to stop him and ask him to wash his hands on several occasions. He seemed to get very angry and perplexed when I asked him to wash his hand. On another visit before he examined my child, he began scratching his rear and then went to examine my childs mouth. You have to constantly remind him to be sanitary and this is not something you should have to watch out for when you see your family physician. I go to the doctor to prevent an illness not to cause one by neglect, such as Dr. Nalley. I do not know if he is becoming senile or he just doesn't want to bother with personal hygiene as it relates to his patient overall health.

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Nalley has seen my son since he was 6 weeks old and has done a great job with and for him.