Dr. James Nashed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Nashed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Awesome Dr!!

Absolutely wonderful Dr! His eyes light up and I can tell he truly enjoys what he does :)

May 18th, 2012

Saw Dr. Nashed for prenatal care. He was difficult to get along with in person and I disagreed with how he practices. He did not listen to the problems I had during pregnancy, or my preexisting conditions. One of my medical problems is a sleeping disorder. When I began having crippling migraines and needed relief he told me to pick between them, migraine relief or help sleeping. This is just one example. He was not interested in helping me finding a happy medium but giving ultimatums. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

March 18th, 2012

Please if you have medicaid go to someone else.

I'm not sure if it was the fact that I'm not the best looking preganant chick or if it was that I had medicaid. This doctor was completely rude and spent as little time possible during my prenatal visits with my last child. He would literally walk in during my ultrasound say how u doing and goodbye.even when I had concerns of an infection after my tubal was done he dismissed me and took no time. And speaking of my tubal the only option I was given in sterilization was a tubal done with bands. The day of surgery the nurses asked why I wasn't getting the traditional tubal and I was not made aware of any other choice. Just a very uncomfortable period in my life felt as if treated as less of a person during what was supposed to be a beautiful experience.

July 14th, 2016