Dr. James Natalicchio MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016
Don't be Late
His late policy & office staff are ridiculous. As a new patient no one told me how horrible their parking situation is in their Hackensack location. Maybe 12 spots (some of which are handicap) for an entire medical building. I had to circle many times before I finally decided to park in the hospital parking lot near by. Needles to say, I was 25 minutes late and he REFUSED to see me. The front desk told me I had to reschedule. How many times do patients wait for drs way longer than that.

March 5th, 2016
Top Doctor
This is the best Doctor I've ever been to for chronic disk problems in my back. He reads his own MRI's and such, went to a top US Medical school. and the surgical procedure I had with him couldn't have gone better. The staff is efficient and very friendly. This other reviews must be from people looking for pills.

January 1st, 2016
angry and in pain
This doctor was very dismissive, did not as much as touch me, said he would give me nothing for the pain I came in for him to diagnose, and left. He also had the gall to Bill me for a two minute visit. Run, don't walk away from this guy if you want answers to your pain, and a resolution to it, go to a doctor who cares about his patients pain.

April 18th, 2015
unprofessional staff
I waited for over half an hour to see the doctor. The check up was fine and the doctor was nice. His patient care staff, grace, is a horrible creature. She's rude, unprofessional, ill-mannered staff. I wonder if there's a supervisor training them for good service.

February 3rd, 2015
Please do not waste your time. This doctor immediately had me feeling that he had one foot out the door. The exam was minimal and when I asked a question, his response was that I didn't need to know that information. When you're talking about where on the spine is the degenerative disease, that is information that every patient should know about their own condition.

October 10th, 2013
Rude patient coordinator
My experience with Dr. Natalicchio was fine. He listened to me and tried to help me with my pain with meds. He was willing to change anything that did not work. There is a wait at this office, expect at least a half hour. The worst part about this office is his patient coordinator, Grace. She is RUDE, robotic, non-sympathetic, takes her time responding to phone calls, talks over you, refrains from answering questions unless you push her- the list goes on and on. She is the absolute worst staff member in any doctor's office I have ever been to. Acts like she is just barely able to tolerate you. Not sure she is human.

August 13th, 2013
the worst treatment a patient can have
I had a horrible time with this office I called to make an appointment and the lady in the phone by the name is Shawna was so unprofessional and disrespectful. I was treated like an animal, when I asked for a supervisor and she gave me a phone number and the name of Marge. That it was as bad as the first one she was very patronizing and rude, I call a different number for another supervisor by the name of Lisa but she did not get back to me that's how they operate this is only the beginning I will report them to Hackensack medical hospital since I was referred to them by the hospital, my advice is to stay away from this place,

March 21st, 2013
Ridiculously inconsiderate office
I have never seen a more rude and inconsiderate doctors office. I got there 8 mins late and they canceled my appointment and the doctor did not have time to see me. Mind you there was absolutely not a single patient in the waiting room yet they were not able to take my appointment. Furthermore, the last time I was there I had to wait 50 mins for my appointment so basically it's okay for them to have you wait almost an hour to get in the door but if you are even 1 minute late then your appointment gets canceled. I have never experienced such ridiculous rules from a doctors office and I have seen more than my fair share. Avoid this office at all costs.

September 10th, 2012
Dr Natalicchio is very caring and explained my xray readings so clearly.
the office staff (front office) needs to tone down esp. when patients are hearing personal things about other people.

November 6th, 2011
TOO MUCH PAPER WORK
NOT ONLY IS THERE TOO MUCH PAPER WORK, THE WAIT WAS AT LEAST 45-50 MIN AND NO PATIENTS WERE THERE..TOO MUCH TALKING OF THE EMPLOYEES AT DESK...GIRL GIVING INSTRU. FOR HOSPITAL PROCEDURE WAS TALKING TO ME LIKE A ROBBOT..WALLS ARE PAPER THIN...YOU CAN HEARD EVERYONES'BUSINESS AND PROBLEMS..AND YOU CAN STILL HEAR THE GIRLS FROM THE FRONT DESK IN THE ROOM..

May 20th, 2010
Great Doctor
I had to have 3 steroid shots and have been pain free for the past 2 years. His bedside manner was wonderful and love him as a doctor. Recomend him to all of my friends.

May 25th, 2017