A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Navratil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Navratil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Navratil, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navratil graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Navratil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Navratil MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Navratil practice?
- Dr. James Navratil has 1 office location.
Dr. James Navratil practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.