A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neahring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neahring, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neahring graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Neahring has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neahring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Neahring practice?
Dr. James Neahring practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Newburgh, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, IN and Henderson, KY.
See Newburgh Cardiologists.