A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neahring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neahring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neahring
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neahring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neahring, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neahring graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Neahring has 13 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crawford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Neahring FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Neahring practice?
- Dr. James Neahring has 1 office location.
Dr. James Neahring practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newburgh, IN.
See Newburgh Cardiologists.