A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neahring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neahring, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neahring graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Neahring has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Neahring FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Neahring practice?
- Dr. James Neahring has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Neahring practices Cardiovascular Disease near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Princeton, IN.
See Evansville Cardiologists.