A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Neal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Neal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Neal practice?
- Dr. James Neal has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Neal practices Psychiatry near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Stockton, MO.
See Bolivar Psychiatrists.