A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neal is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Neal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Neal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Neal practice?
- Dr. James Neal has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Neal practices Psychiatry near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Stockton, MO.
See Bolivar Psychiatrists.