Dr. James Neel MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

June 10th, 2015
Very through Dr. that still has compassion
Very kind doctor who has compassion for his patients. Took time to answer all our questions and didn't make us feel like a burden.

March 22nd, 2015
Let's just try....
When I was diagnosed i was told I did not have long to live. Decided I would not have treatment if things were hopeless as quality of life was more important than length of life. Dr. Neel just smiled. He said in his gentle way "lets just try a round of chemo to see if it has any effect." That was almost 4 years ago. Sinve then i have had an active, healthly lufe and travel extensuvely. He is not only an excellent practitioner but a kind and caring man who always seems to have time to listen and hear what you are trying to convey. He also has a great staff. So happy to have them all.

February 2nd, 2014
Quality Training, Experience, and Patient Repoire
This doctor reviewed my entire medical history before talking to me. He then gave me his thorough assessment of my situation and asked me additional questions to obtain even more information. He then answered my questions in a more than satisfactory manner. He took plenty of time with me. My husband was with me and he agrees with me that Dr. Neel treats you like a person instead of like a number. He gave me some positive information so that I had "hope". In other words, he covered all bases. His nurse Donna is equally business-like and caring. Good people!

September 14th, 2013
Dr. Neel is a wonderful physician. He is very caring and kind and very professional. His staff is also great. They all made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Neel.

July 12th, 2013
Dr. Neel
Dr. Neel and the staff were very kind and very nice to me. Dr. Neel explained things to me and answered my questions. I was treated like I matter, something I have not experienced before. I am thankful to Dr. Neel and his staff for talking to me, listening to me, and for their kindness.

April 16th, 2013
I was blind...he enlightened me
I was blind and skeptical of Dr. Neel at first. He is young, tall and almost intimidating at first glance. As I got to know him I couldn't have asked for a better Oncologist. He and his group use latest up to the minute technologies that keep him\\e and his patients up to date from everything to tests and comments. Dr. Neel is thorough, caring, listens to his patients and knows his stuff. Keep up the good work doc!

February 12th, 2013
Not just a Physician - A Very CARING Human Being
When I first met Dr. Neel 10 Years ago I was nervous as I had just found out that I had Breast Cancer. I will never forget there was one time that I was having a really bad day and had a nervous break down I guess you would call it. I had also found out that I had Kidney Cancer which lead to the removal of one kidney and Dr. Neel came in to see me right after the surgery to check up on me, He didn't have to do that but he was there. Well this day I went in for an ultrasound and just freaked out. I walked across the hallway to Dr. Neel's Office in Tears and shaking. The staff immediately took me into the back and asked Dr. Neel to come and talk to me... He came in immediately talked and calmed me down and after that the staff stayed with me until I was calm and able to drive home. Dr. James Neel was my savior and I have been seeing him ever since. I truly love his bedside manor he speaks softly but tells you what you NEED to know and NOT what you want to HEAR... God Bless Dr. Neel and his family.