A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neiburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neiburger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neiburger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neiburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neiburger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neiburger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neiburger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Neiburger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James B. Neiburger practice?
- Dr. James Neiburger has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Neiburger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Allergists and Leawood Pediatricians.