A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neiburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neiburger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neiburger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neiburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neiburger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neiburger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neiburger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Neiburger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James B. Neiburger practice?
- Dr. James Neiburger has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Neiburger practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Allergists and Leawood Pediatricians.