A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neifeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neifeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neifeld
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neifeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neifeld, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Neifeld graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neifeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Neifeld MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Neifeld practice?
- Dr. James Neifeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Neifeld practices Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.