Dr. James Neifeld Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Neifeld?

my experience with dr. james neifeld was outstanding

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Neifeld was highly recommend to us and my husband and I went down to Massey Oncology clinic to see him. From the moment he walked in we both felt at ease. He was very kind answered all our questions and said the lump on my leg was not cancer but once we removed it we would know what it was. I know I was in the best hands. I would highly recommend him if some one wanted a top notch surgical oncologist. I heard he was retiring a loss for me but whatever he decides to do on the next chapter of his life it will be well deserved.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

We were very scared/worried being diagnosed with melanoma. Dr. Neifeld was very reasuring and put all our fears and worries to rest. He took all the time we needed to explain what he would do and what would follow after the surgery.He gets our 4 star rating.

Posted on August 8th, 2016