A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Neiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neiman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Neiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neiman graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chris Neiman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Neiman practice?
- Dr. James Neiman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Neiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Internists and Seminole Cardiologists.