A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Netterville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Netterville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Netterville, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Netterville graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Netterville has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Netterville accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Netterville practice?
Dr. James Netterville practices Otolaryngology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.