A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Neubeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neubeck graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Neubeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Neubeck MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Neubeck practice?
- Dr. James Neubeck has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Neubeck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.