A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Newman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip James Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Newman practice?
- Dr. Philip Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.