Dr. James Newton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Newton?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. James Newton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

Best Pain Specialist Ever!

My husband and I go to Dr. Newton for relief of various issues with back, neck and hip. He and his staff are personable and treat you like a friend. The medications, injections, etc. we have received have been effective. After going to the ER, neurologist, and two other specialists, he was the one who correctly diagnosed my painful cervical problem which has now been corrected through surgery. He always advises regarding what to expect or how we may feel, and he is always "spot on."

September 2nd, 2015

went to him cause I had nerve damage to my neck he tried several things finally gave me meds to take saw him for a year last time I saw him gave me new meds didn't even care to see me again to see if it was working or not then insurance company wanted to get me 90 day supply of meds he faxed them bac I'm no longer a patient of his o he wouldn't write the script but I saw him 2 months before and supposed to see him in 3 months called them all I got was we will call you back still nada go see a real doctor ortho group is a work comp scam cant do anything right waste of time and money yeah they have great bios like mizzou or Olympics team but they do it for free to be able to use it on their bio who wouldn't want a free dr

July 22nd, 2015

Great Doc with lots of knowledge

I had an injection in my back. It was quick and easy and I feel so much better! Thanks Dr. Newton!

February 20th, 2017