Learn more about Dr. James Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nicholson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Gurwin Jewish Geriatric Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Nicholson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. James Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nicholson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.