A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickerson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nickerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nickerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickerson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Nickerson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Maynard Nickerson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Nickerson practice?
- Dr. James Nickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nickerson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Keene, NH.
See Keene Internists, Keene Hematologists, and Keene Oncologists.