Learn more about Dr. James Nickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickerson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nickerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nickerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickerson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Nickerson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Maynard Nickerson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Nickerson practice?
- Dr. James Nickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nickerson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Keene, NH.
See Keene Internists, Keene Hematologists, and Keene Oncologists.