A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nininger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nininger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nininger graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nininger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Nininger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Nininger practice?
- Dr. James Nininger has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nininger practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.