A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nininger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nininger
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nininger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nininger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nininger graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nininger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Nininger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Nininger practice?
- Dr. James Nininger has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nininger practices Psychiatry near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Mount Kisco Psychiatrists.